Shawn A. Gritz serves as a Montgomery County DUI lawyer, and has one of the longstanding law firms in Rockville, MD. As a Montgomery County attorney, Mr. Gritz practices several areas of law, including criminal defense, DUI and traffic, personal injury and estate administration, while also serving as a mediator and arbitrator.
Learn more about Mr. Gritz and his background as a Montgomery County DUI lawyer here.
Mr. Gritz graduated from the University of Maryland in 1987 with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Management with a minor in Economics and received his Juris Doctor Degree in 1993 from the University of Baltimore School of Law.
- Maryland Court of Appeals
- District of Columbia Court of Appeals
- United States District Court for the District of Maryland
- United States District Court for the District of Columbia
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Maryland Criminal Defense Attorneys Association
- Maryland Associate for Justice
- Bar Association of Montgomery County, Maryland
- Maryland Program for Mediator Excellence
- Panel Mediator – District Court of Maryland For Montgomery County
- 2002 – Attorney of the Year – Access Maryland Project, Maryland Trial Lawyers Association
- University of Baltimore Law Forum, Business Editor 1993