Henry Shih is a criminal defense attorney who regularly represents clients in the District and Circuit courts of Montgomery, Prince George’s, Frederick, Howard, and Ann Arundel Counties. Henry is highly experienced with hundreds of felony and misdemeanor trials underneath his belt. Clients from all walks of life call on Henry to help them with their criminal, traffic, DUI, and juvenile delinquency cases.
Henry graduated from the University of Michigan in 2006 with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Economics and received his Juris Doctor Degree in 2010 from the Washington University of Law in St. Louis.
Professional Memberships and Associations
- Maryland Court of Appeals
- District of Columbia Court of Appeals
- Supreme Court of New York
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Maryland Criminal Defense Attorneys Association
- Bar Association of Montgomery County, Maryland
- Member of the Judicial Nominating Committee
- Fluent in Mandarin